Re: [Harp-L] Reggae Music

I was in Family Sauce and Mr. Brown, which included a member of Burning
Spear and is a brother band to Cincinnati's The Cliftones.  Check out the
CD Boderation.  If you go to the new CD page of my website,  I believe a
solo is available for listening.  To really get the sense of it, you need
more than just a solo however.  Plus this solo is blues based stuff.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com